Thursday, September 16, 2010

MENUS

Here are my menus for this week. Matt and I worked out the menu on Sunday. This week I'm marking which meals that Matt prepared and I've marked modifications to the menu that have already occurred based on what we were hungry for that particular day.

1. Porcupine meatballs, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole (this has been on the menu but not prepared for several weeks now -hopefully I'll get it made sometime this week)

2. Texas chili, cornbread (Matt Sunday)

3. pork roast with gravy, potatoes, carrots

4. hamburgers, salad (salad was changed to copycat Chili's Texas fries) (Matt Monday)

5. hot ham and cheese sandwiches, scalloped potatoes

6. shepherd's pie (not originally on menu) (Tuesday)

7. pizza, hot wings, and movie night (Wednesday)

Lunches so far this week:

Monday: chili, pudding cup
Tuesday: Thai
Wednesday: shepherd's pie, pudding cup

No comments:

Post a Comment